Our series entitled “Tips for Tenants” helps social service agencies and case managers help their clients to become better tenants. Some of the specific topics reviewed in the series include:
- Inspecting the apartment before you sign.
- The reason keeping the apartment clean is important.
- Maintaining ongoing communications with your landlord.
- What are my legal rights as a tenant?
- Hoarding and the problems that result.
- Bed bugs, they could infect anyone’s apartment.
- Pets and how to be a good pet owner.